Please send all warranty questions to David Chism: email@example.com
- The Seller assumes no liability regarding the improper installation or misapplication of its products. It is the installers responsibility to check for proper installation and if in doubt contact the manufacturer.
- The Buyer is solely responsible for all warranty issues from the manufacturer.
- All warranty returns must have an RGA#, YOU MUST CALL TO GET THIS (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- The warranty is void if any pump or injector has been disassembled or tampered with.
- No warranty or refund will be issued if unit is not returned to Pensacola Fuel Injection.
- Warranty is non-transferable and valid only to original purchaser.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Pensacola Fuel Injection, INC. (Hereafter “Seller”) gives Limited Warranty as to description, quality, merchantability, and fitness for any particular purpose, productiveness, or any other matter of Seller’s product sold herewith. The Seller shall be in no way responsible for the products proper use and service and the Buyer hereby waives all rights other than those expressly written herein. This warranty shall not be extended, altered or varied except be a written instrument signed by the Buyer and the Seller.
The warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the products kits. All products that are in question of Warranty must be returned prepaid to the Seller ad must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase receipt. All products will be checked & repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of the seller.All Warranty claims are subject to approval by Pensacola Fuel Injection, INC.
Under no circumstances will the Seller be liable for any labor charged or travel time incurred in diagnosis for the defects, removal, or re-installation of this product or any other contingent expenses.
Under no circumstances will the Seller be liable for any damages or expenses incurred by reason of the use or sale of any such equipment.
In the event that the buyer does not agree with this agreement: The buyer may promptly return this product, in a new and unused condition, with a dated proof of purchase to the place of purchase for a full refund.
The installation of this product indicates that the buyer has read and understands this agreement and accepts its terms and conditions.
NOTE: We have determined the use of alternative fuels is damaging to the fuel system. The use of any bio-diesel or any other alternative fuels voids all warranties.
- Any injector or pump installed can only be exchanged. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- All electrical parts carry a 90 day warranty.
- All performance injectors & pumps carry a 90 day warranty. No refunds will be given on installed performance products, Exchange ONLY.
NOTE: Due to the increase in customers using alternative fuels, any injector or pump that was purchased over 90 days ago will have to be returned for warranty. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Note : All Dodge 5.9L Common Rail Injector warranty is void if nozzle is stuck from contamination or use of a programmer or chip .
NOTE: VP44 pump warranty is void if performance products are added, such as Edge or Quadzilla. It will cause damage to the PSG.
- Performance products are installed at your own risk, other modifications may be required for proper operation.
- All used PMD sales are final. 30 day exchange warranty… NO REFUNDS
- NO RETURN ON ELECTRICAL PARTS.
All turbocharger or turbocharger parts warranties must be sent in to the checked.
*** Notes*** OEM Ford Parts Carry A 2 Year OEM Warranty – Dorman Products Carry A Lifetime Warranty