Please call us at 1-800-622-5103 if you have any questions or concerns.
- Cores must be returned within 30 days in an “as removed” and rebuildable condition.
- Cores must be like for like. Same make, model, type, and part number of the item that was purchased.
- Cores require a credit card be left on file to encourage their return.
- We do not charge for the core at time of purchase, you have 30 days to return the core before being charged.
- There will be no charge to the card on file if the core is returned in a rebuildable condition within 30 days.
- Core Charges Vary – Please check individual listings for core pricing. Core pricing changes depending on the type of injector, pump, turbo, etc.
- No credits to keep up with. We only charge for the core if you do not send us the old core within 30 days of purchase or if the core received is determined to be in an unacceptable condition.
- PayPal does not provide us with your credit card information. To secure the core we must have a credit card on file. After making a purchase with PayPal, please contact us @ 1-800-622-5103 so that we can get this information and ensure your products are shipped ASAP. If we do not get this information we may reach out to you by phone or e-mail to attempt to obtain it. If your product has a core value, it will not ship until this information is obtained.
Definition of core:
- The core is the old unit, which was replaced by the new or rebuilt item. Even some new items, for example the Alliant Power product line, require the return of the old core unit.
- After installing the new / rebuilt item, simply put the core back in the original shipping box. Please drain oil or fuel from the used item before placing it into the box, wrap in a sturdy plastic bag if needed.
- Customers with U.S. addresses within the 48 contiguous states will receive a pre-paid shipping label for the core return. This excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Core Physical Condition:
- Cores must be returned in an “as removed” and rebuildable condition.
- Cores returned incomplete or disassembled may receive partial credit or be rejected at our discretion.
- Cores damaged by fire are not acceptable.
- High Pressure Oil Pump cores MUST BE RETURNED WITH FITTINGS. If fittings are not returned you will be charged $25.00 per fitting.
- Core Must be like for like. Same make, model, type, and part number of the item that was purchased.
After 30 Days:
- The credit card that we have on file will be charged for the amount of the core (amount will very depending on the part, and will appear on the invoice).
- If the core is returned after 30 days a full refund of the core charge minus 20% and $25.00 per month late fee will be issued to the customer. No core refund will be given after 60 days or the core may be purchased at current market value.
Any Questions? Call us at 1-800-622-5103 or email us by using our Contact Form.