Please call 1-800-622-5103 if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please send all core related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cores require a credit card be left on file to encourage their return.
- The on file credit card will not be charged unless the core is not returned in the 30 days. We do not charge for the core at time of purchase, you have 30 days to return the core before being charged. We only charge if you do not return the core
- Core Charges Vary – Please check individual listings for core pricing. Core pricing changes depending on the type of injector, pump, turbo, etc.
- What this means for our customers: There are no Annoying credits to deal with. We only charge you if you do not send us the old core within 30 days of purchase! We make core returns as quick and easy as possible!
- PayPal does not provide us with your credit card information. To secure the core we must have a credit card on file. After making a purchase with PayPal, please contact us @ 1-800-622-5103 so that we can get this information and ensure your products is shipped asap. If we do not get this information we may reach out to you by phone or e-mail to attempt to obtain it. If your product has a core value, it will not ship until this information is obtained.
Definition of core:
- The core is the old unit, which was replaced by the new or rebuilt item. Even some new items, for example the Alliant product line, require the return of the old core.
- After installing the new / rebuilt item, simply put OLD ITEM/UNIT back in the original shipping box. Please drain off oil or fuel if possible. Wrap in sturdy plastic bag if needed.
- Customers with U.S. addresses within the 48 contiguous states will receive a pre-paid shipping label for the core return. This excludes Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Core Physical Condition:
- Cores should be returned in an “as removed” and rebuildable condition. Cores returned incomplete or disassembled may receive partial credit or be rejected.
- High Pressure Oil Pumps MUST BE RETURNED WITH FITTINGS. If fittings are not returned you will be charged $25.00 per fitting.
- Core Must be like for like make, model, type, and part number of the item that was purchased.
After 30 Days:
- The credit card that we have on file will be charged for the amount of the core (amount will very depending on the part, and will appear on the invoice).
- If the core is returned after 30 days a full refund of the core charge minus 20% and 25.00 late fee will be issued to the customer. No core refund will be given after 60 days or the core may be purchased at current market value.
Any Questions? Call us at 1-800-622-5103 or email us by using our contact form.