Clean Your Filter
Follow the three simple steps below to learn how to use our cleaning kit and breathe new life into your high performance air filter.
Remove and Clean
- Clean the sealing area and filter housing with a clean soft rag.
- Tap the filter on a hard surface to remove any debris.
- Use S&B’s Filter Cleaner to clean the filter.
- Gently rinse out the cleaner using low pressure water.
- Let filter dry for at least 24 hours.
Fill and Apply
- Fill applicator with exact amount of oil required for your filter.
- Starting 1/2 way from base make 2-3 passes around the circumference of the filter in the same area.
- Repeat this process evenly spacing out the passes.
Inspect and Install
- Allow oil to bleed for 20-30 minutes.
- Inspect the filter for any white areas.
- With the remaining oil in the applicator apply a small amount of oil to those white areas.
- DO NOT over oil your filter.