Head Studs for 1998.5-2021 Dodge 5.9L/6.7L
These ARP studs are rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength, and provide the clamping force required to keep cylinder heads from lifting due to higher combustion pressures. Manufactured from proprietary ARP 2000 material, with threads rolled after heat-treat to provide optimum fatigue strength. They are centerless ground to assure perfect concentricity. The ends of the studs are broached to facilitate easy installation. This feature also enables the cylinder head to be removed in tight quarters. Also included in each kit are heat-treated, chrome-moly steel 12-point nuts and parallel-ground washers. They are black oxide finished for extra durability.
ARP 247-4202 Key Features:
- Studs made of proprietary ARP 2000 material
- Heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining for optimum fatigue strength
- Rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength
- Ample clamping force prevents cylinder heads from lifting
- Hardened parallel washers for an even load distribution and accurate torque readings
- Broached stud ends install & make cylinder head removal easier
- Chrome moly steel 12-pt nuts
- Comes with 0.5oz of ARP assembly lubricant.