2017 – 2023 6.7L Ford Powerstroke Airdog II 5G 165GPH Fuel System
Airdog # A7SABF590
The AirDog II-5G for this application uses a bed bracket to be mounted inside the bed forward of the rear wheel. The fuel module is to be modified to allow the venturi fill system to work to ensure no 1/4 tank issues. The pump draws fuel from the modified fuel module and sends it to the factory frame rail feed line. The pressure line is tapped with a return y to feed the venturi in the basket with pressurized fuel. The AirDog return is sent back to the modified fuel module. This is a 165GPH (Gallon Per Hour) lift pump system for moderately modified trucks.
- 165 GPH (Gallon Per Hour) flow rate
- Quietest Fuel System in the diesel market
- Improved Throttle Response
- Smoother Idle & Acceleration
- Lifetime Warranty – Must Complete Registration with AirDog