2011 – 2016 6.6L LML GM / Chevrolet Duramax Diesel CP3 Fuel Pump Conversion Kit
Fleece Performance Engineering #
- FPE-LML-CP3-FF-NP (2372)
- CP3 Conversion Kit without CP3 Fuel Pump
- FPE-LML-CP3-FF-3K (2373)
- CP3 Conversion Kit with Fleece Performance CP3
- FPE-LML-CP3-FF-10 (2374)
- CP3 Conversion Kit with Fleece Performance PowerFlo 750
Convert your LML’s Fuel System from a CP4 to a CP3
The stock CP4 is only capable of supporting up to ~500rwhp and was introduced as a cost reduction to the LML platform since a smaller amount of fuel is required when running the more efficient piezoelectric injectors. Since its introduction, the CP4 has proven to be less reliable and less capable than the CP3 used in previous Duramax platforms. A CP3K is capable of supporting 600+ rwhp in conjunction with the piezoelectric injectors. The reliable and proven PowerFlo 750 is capable of supporting nearly 850+ rwhp.
High Pressure Fuel Rail Line
Fuel Rail Plug and Nut
CP3 Block Adapter with O-ring
(3) CP3 Block Adapter Bolts (Flange Head, M8x1.25x35mm)
CP3 Pump Fittings – 3/8”
CP3 Pump Fittings – 1/2″
(2) Sealing Washers
Low Pressure Fuel Feed Line
3/8”x8” Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (CP3 Return)
1/2”x30” Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (Filter to CP3)
Fuel Return Line Block Off with O-ring
No Core Return Required
Warning! Please read the following before purchasing this product.
- This product is not legal in the state of California.
- When used incorrectly this product may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety.
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle.
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty.
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle.
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times.
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc. and Pensacola Fuel Injection, Inc. from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. Fleece Performance Engineering, Inc. or Pensacola Fuel Injection, Inc. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
- This product may not work with the EGR cooler installed. It may need to be removed.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations. Failure to install the correct calibrations can result in engine damage.