2003 – 2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke Mishimoto Low Temperature Thermostat with Housing
Mishimoto # MMTS-F2D-03CL
A defective thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Improve the reliability of your 6.0L cooling system with a Mishimoto Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Low-Temperature Thermostat and aluminum housing! This thermostat is designed as a direct-fit replacement for your aged factory unit. The Mishimoto thermostat has a lower activation temperature (185°F) compared to the factory thermostat (192°F). The lower activation temperature allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, which reduces and maintains lower engine temperatures. This thermostat is ideal for use in warmer climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions. The cast aluminum housing will provide a proper seal and will not rust over time. Like all of our Powerstroke Performance parts, this thermostat and housing includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Cast aluminum housing includes pre-installed low-temperature thermostat
- The lower activation temperature (185°F compared to the factory thermostat at 192°F) allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, which reduces and maintains lower engine temperatures.
- Ideal for use in hot climates
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty