2003 – 2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke Mishimoto High Temperature Thermostat with Housing
Mishimoto # MMTS-F2D-03CH
A defective thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Improve the reliability of your 6.0L cooling system with a Mishimoto Ford 6.0L Powerstroke High-Temperature Thermostat and cast aluminum housing! This thermostat is designed as a direct-fit replacement for your aged factory unit. The Mishimoto thermostat has a higher activation temperature (200°F) compared to the factory thermostat (192°F). The higher activation temperature restricts coolant flow longer to allow a quicker engine warm-up, making this thermostat ideal for use in cold climates. The cast aluminum housing will provide a proper seal and will not rust over time. Like all our Powerstroke Performance parts, this thermostat and housing includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Cast aluminum housing includes pre-installed high-temperature thermostat
- Higher activation temperature restricts coolant flow for a longer time, resulting in quicker engine warm-up (Mishimoto thermostat activates at 200 F vs. factory 192 F)
- Ideal for use in cold climates
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty