1989 – 2004 5.9L Dodge Cummins 12V/24V Connecting Rod Bearings (Set of 6)
*Note – Does NOT Fit 2003+ 5.9L With Fractured Connecting Rods (Fits Machined Rods Only)
Select Size in Drop Down Menu
CB-1413P – Standard – Stock Size
CB-1413P-.25mm – .25mm Undersize
CB-1413P-.50mm – .50mm Undersize
CB-1413P-.75mm – .75mm Undersize
P-Series parts are the oldest series of Clevite® high performance bearings. Both rods and mains have high crush for maximum retention, and a reduced overlay thickness to prevent overlay fatigue, sometimes referred to as hen tracking.
Use the P-Series rod bearings where extremely high RPM’s cause severe rod bore close-in. This is typically indicated by nearly full parting line to parting line shaft contact with bearings having less eccentricity. The rod bearings in this series typically have the greatest amount of eccentricity. Rod bearings also use a hardened steel back for added strength and resistance to fretting.
Clevite® TriMetal™ engine bearings have been the industry standard since the first patent on the cast, copper, lead composition decades ago. These points are just a few of the advantages Clevite’s TriMetal™ engine bearings:
- Seizure Resistance – Clevite TriMetal™ bearings have as much as 40% better seizure resistance than competitors’ engine bearings.
- Load Capacity – Clevite TriMetal™ bearings can withstand over 60% higher loads for extended periods compared to competitor bearings.
- Embedability & Conformability – The overlay on a TriMetal™ bearing offers a superior surface for forgiveness, offering additional protection that can be extremely beneficial in an engine that is poorly maintained.
- Durability – Clevite TriMetal™ bearings not only exceed light vehicle OE durability requirements of 150,000 miles, they also exceed heavy vehicle OE durability requirements of 300,000 miles.
- Even all tri-metal engine bearings are not the same. If you want the highest quality, strongest, and original TriMetal™ bearings, ask for Clevite Engine Bearings.