BD Diesel Turbo Thruster II for the Ford 1999.5-2003 Powerstroke Engine
BD # 1047510
BD uses their own version of thrust collar and back plate as well their own designed sintered brass 360-degree 6-pad thrust bearing that reduces heat build-up and increases durability. Using a proven Ballistic Billet 65.9 mm compressor wheel improves centrifugal strength at high rotating speeds and boost pressures. BD’s exclusive Heavy Duty Waste Gate controls maximum boost pressure. 1.0 A/R turbine housing has been proven in the aftermarket on engines with increased fueling to reduce exhaust temperatures and smoke levels on acceleration without surging. Outperforms the stock turbocharger and improves fuel economy and a great fit for all off-road, street and highway 7.3L Power Stroke applications!
- BD designed thrust collar and back plate
- BD designed sintered brass 360-degree 6-pad thrust bearing
- Reduced heat build-up and increased bearing durability
- Ballistic Billet compressor wheel
- BD’s Heavy Duty Waste Gate
- Reduced exhaust temperatures and smoke levels
- No surging
- 1.0 A/R turbine housing
- GTP38 turbochargers are serviceable and come with a new oil resistant intake hose and clamp
- Great fit for off-road, street and highway applications!
- 1050 CFM / 525 HP
- Comp Wheel: 65.9mm 2.59in
- Turbine Wheel: 68mm 2.68in
- Approximately 4 Hour Install Time
- F-Series Pick-up only / No E-Series
- Not for sale to California.
- Will not work on early 1999 PowerStrokes (build date 03/21/99 and earlier)